The Institute of Biomedical Informatics (IBI) was a scientific unit of the University of Information Technology and Management in Rzeszów. It was established in December 2008 and closed in November 2014. IBI gathered scientists and academics to carry out scientific research on information technology in medicine.
- Neuroinformatics and biometrics
- Computer-based clinical decision support systems
- Telemedicine and ambient intelligence systems for health monitoring
- Decision support systems based on computational intelligence
- Computer data acquisition and measurement systems
- 2011-2014: Krzysztof Pancerz, Ph.D.
- 2008-2011: Zdzisław S. Hippe, Professor